Boulder Women's Clinic offers a wide variety of nutrition services to leverage your health goals, including:
A scientific measurement of the individual's unique metabolism using a technology called "indirect calorimetry", using the MedGem device. Test results provide a solid basis for weight management by showing how many calories are burned at rest, which is known as Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR).
One-on-one dietary consultations to address health issues:
- Weight Management
- Disease Prevention or Management:
- Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, GERD
- Managing Menopause through Diet and Exercise
- Nutrition for Peak Athletic Performance
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- GI issues: Crohn's Disease, Celiac Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Proper Nutrition for Vegetarians
6-week Wellness and Weight Management Program
This six-week program is designed to help you achieve your health goals, and learn a healthful and smart approach to managing weight. Weekly seminars and group meetings provide the support, knowledge and skills you need to succeed.